No this is Patrick
Active Member
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2024
- Messages
- 82
- Reaction score
- 126
I guess this means I need to let everyone know that we bath together and we pee in the water
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
anything else you would like to share - it is friday, after all !I guess this means I need to let everyone know that we bath together and we pee in the water
Oh dear, hopefully no shared d1ck pix and other items in Off Topic that may be cringey...I guess this means I need to let everyone know that we bath together and we pee in the water
Not even the wife would believe he has a wife unless there are pics.Pics or it didn't happen!
Link to the thread?Kak funny. This must be about that Reddit post…