Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

Thanks for the reply. Oof, okay, yeah, that makes sense. I was wondering if it was just a short term thing or what. Having the IND around 20–22 is normal in OW, so when it goes up to 40–50, it becomes unplayable and I just switch it off (going on for over a month now).

But alright, let's see how it goes. Thanks!
 
Hi all

Gaming on fornite to middle Bahrain ping is 190 + last 2 weeks before that it was 120.
Hello, yeah. I was getting 164–170 ms on Overwatch Amsterdam last month, but now it’s 180+ ms with IND spikes above 50. I think they’re on Google servers as well.
HI there, we have made some changes now, and the latency should be back to normal again

> Doha, QA, AS, Google (AS396982)
traceroute to Lg.cisp.co.za (154.0.6.55), 20 hops max, 60 byte packets
1 _gateway (192.178.73.51) 111.041 ms 111.003 ms
2 142.251.53.106 (142.251.53.106) 115.145 ms 115.141 ms
3 u2a-cust.coolideas.co.za (154.0.0.82) 110.862 ms 110.858 ms
4 u21-cust.coolideas.co.za (154.0.0.73) 109.915 ms 109.911 ms
5 * *
6 * *
7 Lg.cisp.co.za (154.0.6.55) 110.563 ms 110.559 ms
 
Hi @CoolEscalator

Just ran an upgrade to 1000/500 on Frogfoot. Did the pro-rata payment for the invoice, got payment confirmation etc. and Coolzone shows its now 1000/500 on Frogfoot but speedtests are showing (on Ethernet) that its still 1000/500.

Tiffany said I must run a few more speedtests and send a ticket to support... so I have done that anyway. Its still running at the old speed after a full ONT Reboot and Router Reboot. IP has already changed so not concerned about the IP showing in an image or two, rebooted a few times for sharts and giggles. :p

Maybe you can look into it and see what you see your side?

Upgrade Ticket:

#COOL-20260922-2787908 - Upgrade Request for service:339193​

Normal Ticket:

#COOL-20260925-2789601 - Line Running at Old Speed after Upgrade​

For some interesting reason, for about 20 seconds the IP address on Speedtest was showing as ClearAccess :unsure::unsure::unsure:
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-09-25 131249.png
    Screenshot 2026-09-25 131249.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot 2026-09-25 131340.png
    Screenshot 2026-09-25 131340.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot 2026-09-25 131403.png
    Screenshot 2026-09-25 131403.png
    42 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot 2026-09-25 132715.png
    Screenshot 2026-09-25 132715.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 14
Hi @CoolEscalator

Just ran an upgrade to 1000/500 on Frogfoot. Did the pro-rata payment for the invoice, got payment confirmation etc. and Coolzone shows its now 1000/500 on Frogfoot but speedtests are showing (on Ethernet) that its still 1000/500.

Tiffany said I must run a few more speedtests and send a ticket to support... so I have done that anyway. Its still running at the old speed after a full ONT Reboot and Router Reboot. IP has already changed so not concerned about the IP showing in an image or two, rebooted a few times for sharts and giggles. :p

Maybe you can look into it and see what you see your side?

Upgrade Ticket:

#COOL-20260922-2787908 - Upgrade Request for service:339193​

Normal Ticket:

#COOL-20260925-2789601 - Line Running at Old Speed after Upgrade​

For some interesting reason, for about 20 seconds the IP address on Speedtest was showing as ClearAccess :unsure::unsure::unsure:
HI there, thanks for reaching out, I will check with the team
 
1790383357555.png

Last 2 nights I've been getting random packet loss that effectively makes the connection drop making twitch unwatchable. Openserve, East London
 
My internet is basically unusable as it stands, please could someone assist

#COOL-20260926-2790147​

HI there, thanks for reaching out
Yeah I see your link has been quite unstable since 2:20am, however I see it has recovered around 11:40am.
Its likely there was an issue in your area/ the backhaul from the Eastern Cape
Is everything back to normal for you?
1790422547960.png
 
HI there, thanks for reaching out
Yeah I see your link has been quite unstable since 2:20am, however I see it has recovered around 11:40am.
Its likely there was an issue in your area/ the backhaul from the Eastern Cape
Is everything back to normal for you?
View attachment 1940417
News going around saying there was issues with the openserve NLD outside East London, as you replied here the internet died again for a minute, but it seems stable now somewhat
 
News going around saying there was issues with the openserve NLD outside East London, as you replied here the internet died again for a minute, but it seems stable now somewhat
Thanks for confirming. Yes an NLD issue would definitely explain it.
Yes the drop a few mins ago was our team reprovisioning your ONT.
Please let us know if the issue persists in any way
 
Looks like my message last night was completely ignored.

Ticket Created #COOL-20260926-2790286

Can someone assist.
 
Looks like my message last night was completely ignored.

Ticket Created #COOL-20260926-2790286

Can someone assist.
@CoolEscalator

No response to my escalation?
Connection is now unusable in my area..
What thw he'll is going on.
 
Looks like my message last night was completely ignored.

Ticket Created #COOL-20260926-2790286

Can someone assist.
HI there, apologies for the delayed resonse.
I see this ticket was created outside of our support hours last night
I see our team has reached out about an hour ago for further troubleshooting.

Hi,

Anyone getting ridiculous low speeds.
Jhb west.
Vuma Ariel.
Your earlier message you mentioned(above) seems to have been directed to other clients on the forum, to see if they are experiencing a similar issue.
I assumed you would have reached out to our support due to the lack of "me too" responses. Apologies if I missunderstood this and for assuming.
I didn't know it was directed at me for assistance, as we always recommend logging a ticket to track.

Please let me know if you need antyhing else
 
Thanks.

I got a call at 9h33.

At 8h45 I was getting speeds of 6-8mbs, at 9h33 after the call I tested speeds back up to 200mbs.

Not sure what is going on, I have mentioned this before, directly after I get the call the speeds magically come back to normal.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X