Which South African brand or product do you wish would make a return?

Nee man. Those were one of the best chips ever. My favourite as a kid. Nice & tangy.
They were gross. My dad would always take us on a Sunday to the "kafee" and we could get a treat. He would get a Bokkom and my sister would get these chips and they both would eat it in the car on the way back home. I would be nauseas from the smell by the time we get home. :sick:
 
I also miss chocolate log. Now the only chocolate log you see is in the toilet bowl.

Another thing/number I'll never forget:

0860......31 32 33!
There is a sort of replacement floating around for Chocolate Log , Choc o Fluff.

Not quite the same , but does the job taste wise.
iu
 
They were gross. My dad would always take us on a Sunday to the "kafee" and we could get a treat. He would get a Bokkom and my sister would get these chips and they both would eat it in the car on the way back home. I would be nauseas from the smell by the time we get home. :sick:
My mother hated them as well.. we ate them deliberately to p1ss her off... she said "dit ruik soos vrot vis" which was code for "dit ruik soos 'n hoer na payday"
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X