Have you replaced your green ID book?

Have you replaced your green ID book?

  • Yes, I've got my smart ID Card

    Votes: 42 44.7%
  • No, but I plan to do it soon

    Votes: 20 21.3%
  • No, and I'm not going to bother

    Votes: 30 31.9%
  • Other

    Votes: 2 2.1%

  • Total voters
    94
I have mine now since 2025; the kid is also sorted. Where an ID is required, I still take my green book.

What is nay impossible for me to get at DHA is an unabridged birth certificate...
 
What's the point? I use my driver's licence for almost everything and a scan of the book for everything else. I almost never have to get the book out.

When they make voting contingent on having the ID card then I'll think about it. But they will have to think about it too...
 
Done at the same time when I got a new passport 3 years ago, which is what I think will happen to most people.

Still kept the Green ID book. :p
 
If you have been processed by Home Affairs, you are already digitised. If there is ever a 'hosted' version of your ID, that is pretty much a done deal.

The new, new ID will be a snoop system. The ANC and their RET partners will not get to snoop with some of us.


1790594793648.png


1790594858589.png
 
@HAL 9000 , do you think the new, new ID will be a snoop system for the BRICS-partnering Russians as well, maybe even the Chinese too - I'm thinking social credit points.

Not impossible, maybe even....... likely.....? 🤡🤖☠️
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X