South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Thursday evenings/nights is MobLand S2 nights. S1 was Sunday mornings.
202 Delivered the goods, the final 5 mins & the play-out
One mad annoying character & one character who is so blunt it was actually funny.
Looking forward to how this season unfolds.
A load of crap.
No Soprano's but The White Lotus in on the list?
No Soprano's but The White Lotus in on the list?
![]()
Looks like they only included series that started in 2000+. The Sopranos started in 1999. It should definitely be top 10 otherwise.No Soprano's but The White Lotus in on the list?
![]()
I'm more concerned how Fleabag made the list and in the top 5 noggal.No Soprano's but The White Lotus in on the list?
![]()
I felt the same.Binged Neagly on the weekend. Definitely worth a watch and way better than Reacher.
You mean Matthew McConaughey?Owen Wilson
I'll probably only last 2 mins.
Even worseYou mean Matthew McConaughey?
Is that his stage name?You mean Matthew McConaughey?
Would rather just watch season 1 of True Detective again.Only managed 5 mins
View attachment 1941125