South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Huh? Detour from what? Thick sludgy clouds??Weather has taken a detour again this morning, just looks like more (here) between 11 & 12, then mid to late afternoon again.
Huh? Detour from what? Thick sludgy clouds??
What's wrong with your guys pools? All we had to do after the 130mm we had a week ago was do a backwash to drain it a bit.Mine went like that the previous big storm at the beginning of the month, I only got it right on Sunday :-(
Yeah but we've been having rain? Where's the detourErm, we're talking about the rain....
Well my side was all the kak that was in the air as well :-( pool went brown. Today not so much but will see how it goes over this week.What's wrong with your guys pools? All we had to do after the 130mm we had a week ago was do a backwash to drain it a bit.


When I build the pool I did not want it raised. So its level with the rest of the garden. Our area is sloped so I get water from all the houses above me with big rain. To compensate for all this I put a big drain pipe in the flowerbeds behind pool to run excess water away. But in winter the pipe clogs with sand, grass and leaves and I forgot to open/clean it.What's wrong with your guys pools? All we had to do after the 130mm we had a week ago was do a backwash to drain it a bit.
Yeah but we've been having rain? Where's the detour
Same in Jhb South. 02h00 - 05h00, then again 08h30 - 09h30. Next few days is going to be fun with no sun around...Most of Pretoria East now has a power outage due to the heavy rains.
Watloo substation caught fire so the Nyalal infeed station to that half of the city tripped. At least this is a big one so they should get around it today (maybe not for Watloo). A combination of the power being off to half the city and the rain means that the roads are going to be interesting.Most of Pretoria East now has a power outage due to the heavy rains.