Alleged K-word scandal: Who is Springbok Andre Esterhuizen?

Who TF is this woman now ? Sorry, I meant to say who are they ?

The crazy yank chick that offed three of her kids. Massive support from your team about how she is a victim and the husband didit because his star sign is Gemini :ROFL:

I see the hags of The Spew are now dissing him because he divorced her showing how shallow his love was
 
The crazy yank chick that offed three of her kids. Massive support from your team about how she is a victim and the husband didit because his star sign is Gemini :ROFL:

I see the hags of The Spew are now dissing him because he divorced her showing how shallow his love was
But don't you always say 'Their country, their choice' , 'Her body, her choice' and so on ?

Her kids, her choice then ?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X