UK Politics: (the battle of the YouTube channels)

Looks like UK also has Jacinta types. I never really experienced this in any of my visits and hopefully this is just anomaly and only coming from such idiots.

I've noticed a change in the seven years I've been here. It's been particularly evident since Trump started his second term - suddenly all the bigots are happy to parade themselves in public.
 

I am taking the Mickey out of these grifters who suddenly become massive Christians, when in reality the last time they went near a church was for great uncle Alfie's funeral, and that was just because they'd heard that there was going to be booze at the wake.

I don't really think Jesus stopped any boats.
 

For those who don’t know



Daniel Thomas – known to his supporters as Danny Tommo – has been remanded into custody ahead of his trial next year after being accused of criminal damage of a boat in the English Channel.

The anti-migrant activist, whose address was withheld by the court at a previous hearing, appeared via videolink from prison for a hearing at Portsmouth Crown Court on Tuesday morning wearing a grey t-shirt and holding a copy of the Holy Bible.

Tommo, 37, had already pleaded not guilty to a charge of criminal damage after he allegedly slashed a boat in the English Channel with an emergency responder on board on 22 September.

He has also denied failing to disclose the Pin to his phone to police, under Section 53 of the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000.

A provisional trial date was set for 1 March 2027 at Tuesday’s hearing.

Tommo appeared via videolink

Tommo appeared via videolink (PA Wire)

Judge James Newton-Price KC declined to grant the defendant bail, with Tommo remanding in custody instead.

On his decision to deny bail, the judge told the court: “I am not concerned with the political issues or motivations in this matter and I put them aside in deciding this matter.”
 
I am taking the Mickey out of these grifters who suddenly become massive Christians, when in reality the last time they went near a church was for great uncle Alfie's funeral, and that was just because they'd heard that there was going to be booze at the wake.

I don't really think Jesus stopped any boats.
Ah gotcha.
 
I am taking the Mickey out of these grifters who suddenly become massive Christians, when in reality the last time they went near a church was for great uncle Alfie's funeral, and that was just because they'd heard that there was going to be booze at the wake.

I don't really think Jesus stopped any boats.
Well, if Jesus is God then he did way worse than stopping boats. At least as his alter ego :cautious: :p
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X