Smiggles
Honorary Master
Upscaled phone UI. Lol it's glorified ewaste.
tiftfyApple leads. All others follow. Poorly, and, as usual.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
tiftfyApple leads. All others follow. Poorly, and, as usual.
Go back to sleep troll. Pre orders are not open yet.So who's buying the Duo? Anyone preordered yet?
Go back to sleep troll. Pre orders are not open yet.
No, will never pay that much for a phone. And will also never buy a secondhand foldable.So who's buying the Duo? Anyone preordered yet?
Anyone have an idea on local pricing yet?
No, will never pay that much for a phone. And will also never buy a secondhand foldable.
The same question I asked in another thread, have you ever used one?Am I the only one who feels it will shiit a brick on that fold some or other time?
I cannot get my head around any foldable phone.
Does.Not.Make.Sense.
If you ever wanted a weak point on a phone, this is it. Where it folds.
![]()
![]()
a foldable display is super cool and when i saw that samsung presentation on their bendable display prototypes a bajillion years ago, i was blown away. but i won't be buying one any time soon.Am I the only one who feels it will shiit a brick on that fold some or other time?
I cannot get my head around any foldable phone.
Does.Not.Make.Sense.
If you ever wanted a weak point on a phone, this is it. Where it folds.
![]()
![]()
doing code review on github/azure devoops will be 20% more tolerable too.The same question I asked in another thread, have you ever used one?
They are great for productivity. Excel and PDF's are much easier to read and use on a foldable. (Or if you buy the Apple version, two instances of TikTok).
I was on Amazon za a couple of days after it was announced and I searched for these phones. A screen came up with prices but I was busy so I went back to work and checked again at lunch when I had time to digest. Unfortunately they had removed them. I guess it was a mistake and they were preparing the pre-order page or something.
BUT, the ony one I recall was the 512gb for R52,999.
Awesome, thanks so much for sharing. I’m guessing though that R52k will be the price for the base 256gb model.I was on Amazon za a couple of days after it was announced and I searched for these phones. A screen came up with prices but I was busy so I went back to work and checked again at lunch when I had time to digest. Unfortunately they had removed them. I guess it was a mistake and they were preparing the pre-order page or something.
BUT, the ony one I recall was the 512gb for R52,999.