Apple’s foldable iPhone sets the standard that Google, Oppo, and Vivo plan to follow next year

Go back to sleep troll. Pre orders are not open yet.

Triggered. Is it that expensive? You could take it on credit.

It's a fair question. Maybe preorders are not open yet, but some people are surely thinking about doing that.
 
Anyone have an idea on local pricing yet?

I was on Amazon za a couple of days after it was announced and I searched for these phones. A screen came up with prices but I was busy so I went back to work and checked again at lunch when I had time to digest. Unfortunately they had removed them. I guess it was a mistake and they were preparing the pre-order page or something.

BUT, the ony one I recall was the 512gb for R52,999.
 
Am I the only one who feels it will shiit a brick on that fold some or other time?

I cannot get my head around any foldable phone.
Does.Not.Make.Sense.

If you ever wanted a weak point on a phone, this is it. Where it folds.

🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️
 
Am I the only one who feels it will shiit a brick on that fold some or other time?

I cannot get my head around any foldable phone.
Does.Not.Make.Sense.

If you ever wanted a weak point on a phone, this is it. Where it folds.

🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️
The same question I asked in another thread, have you ever used one?

They are great for productivity. Excel and PDF's are much easier to read and use on a foldable. (Or if you buy the Apple version, two instances of TikTok).
 
Am I the only one who feels it will shiit a brick on that fold some or other time?

I cannot get my head around any foldable phone.
Does.Not.Make.Sense.

If you ever wanted a weak point on a phone, this is it. Where it folds.

🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️
a foldable display is super cool and when i saw that samsung presentation on their bendable display prototypes a bajillion years ago, i was blown away. but i won't be buying one any time soon.

i am however looking forward to jerryrigeverything testing it with some sand.
 
The same question I asked in another thread, have you ever used one?

They are great for productivity. Excel and PDF's are much easier to read and use on a foldable. (Or if you buy the Apple version, two instances of TikTok).
doing code review on github/azure devoops will be 20% more tolerable too.
 
I was on Amazon za a couple of days after it was announced and I searched for these phones. A screen came up with prices but I was busy so I went back to work and checked again at lunch when I had time to digest. Unfortunately they had removed them. I guess it was a mistake and they were preparing the pre-order page or something.

BUT, the ony one I recall was the 512gb for R52,999.

I was on Amazon za a couple of days after it was announced and I searched for these phones. A screen came up with prices but I was busy so I went back to work and checked again at lunch when I had time to digest. Unfortunately they had removed them. I guess it was a mistake and they were preparing the pre-order page or something.

BUT, the ony one I recall was the 512gb for R52,999.
Awesome, thanks so much for sharing. I’m guessing though that R52k will be the price for the base 256gb model.

Let’s hope you right though, because then the base model should come in at just under 50.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X