We tested the free Wi-Fi at Bootlegger and Platō Coffee — the winner was clear

I go where the connection is better, and least hassle. If I must supply an e-mail, or use a portal, just fug off.

I just want to put in a password into my Gl-Inet Slate 7 Travel router and my VPN connects, and I am good to go.
 
Can you even say you offer free wifi at 3mb up and down?
 
Then there are the clowns who think they're entitled to abuse the free wifi all day for the price of a latte.
 
From a bygone era, OG's will know:

 
If you can afford to buy a coffee at these shops then you can afford to stop being a cheapskate and use your own mobile data.
This
I don’t go to these places to use the internet
I go there to relax and enjoy coffee
 
From a bygone era, OG's will know:

Does this mean I'm an OG? I'd better update my LinkedIn.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X