Flydubai flight diverts to Saudi Arabia amid reports of pilot fight

I'm wondering why you framed your poor Koos from Brakpan as a victim in this discussion. Is Orania not having a community come together to clean their streets of Orania today?
Do we all look thee same to you? He left. He's not a "Ek bly".

Apparently Donnie will be commending their new US migrant soon. He already likes our pilots. :whistling:
 
Do we all look thee same to you? He left. He's not a "Ek bly".

Apparently Donnie will be commending their new US migrant soon. He already likes our pilots. :whistling:
By "we" do you mean Afrikaners? No never, I would never just haphazardly use a name like Koos or hypothetically frame an Afrikaner name as a victim. But it seems to work just fine for others...
 
By "we" do you mean Afrikaners? No never, I would never just haphazardly use a name like Koos or hypothetically frame an Afrikaner name as a victim. But it seems to work just fine for others...
Ah, okay. So you used the same methodology as the ANC govt to determine land ownership? Fail #1
And then you made it Afrikaner only - not minorities? #Fail #2
Next thing your own biases will be projected onto me? Does your Koos also have blue eyes?
Just quit - you're too lost.

Anyway, I don't know what it is with okes getting suurgat over a joke. However it sure does expose their biases.
 
Been trying to follow this story since yesterday. Is there credible corroboration about the reports that the pilots who landed the plane were a South African and New Zealander?

Because the initial reports about the Captain being from the UAE were completely wrong.

And I saw the relief pilots being described as ZA/NZ/Fijian, and now in the latest BBC clip apparently European with one of them British.

(Also ,initial reports were that they were off-duty, but Flydubai itself described them as on-duty crew.)

I've obviously contacted Flydubai for comment, but they're not confirming the nationalities of anyone.
 
It's early days Jan. By the time the media are done with this the saviour pilot will be a one legged muslim trans black lesbian from Wakanda wearing a hijab
In fairness, the "mainstream" news outlets have all been very conservative in their reporting.

They kept it to official details released by Flydubai and the various governments involved.

It's everywhere else I'm seeing the stuff about who stabbed who, who subdued whom, and who saved the day.
 
In fairness, the "mainstream" news outlets have all been very conservative in their reporting.

They kept it to official details released by Flydubai and the various governments involved.

It's everywhere else I'm seeing the stuff about who stabbed who, who subdued whom, and who saved the day.

I've only heard the Kiwi and Saffa angle mentioned once, on Sky News. I suppose it's also possible that they could be dual citizens, so the hero then was reported as a Brit.

It reminds me of Andy Murray's tennis career. When he was winning, he was reported as British, but when losing he mysteriously became Scottish...
 
In fairness, the "mainstream" news outlets have all been very conservative in their reporting.

They kept it to official details released by Flydubai and the various governments involved.

It's everywhere else I'm seeing the stuff about who stabbed who, who subdued whom, and who saved the day.

The only time MSM is very conservative in their reporting is when the story doesn't suit their agenda

If a MAGA dude had attempted that plane hijacking the media would have gone wild with speculation, lies, innuendo, and rumour
 
Been trying to follow this story since yesterday. Is there credible corroboration about the reports that the pilots who landed the plane were a South African and New Zealander?

Because the initial reports about the Captain being from the UAE were completely wrong.

And I saw the relief pilots being described as ZA/NZ/Fijian, and now in the latest BBC clip apparently European with one of them British.

(Also ,initial reports were that they were off-duty, but Flydubai itself described them as on-duty crew.)

I've obviously contacted Flydubai for comment, but they're not confirming the nationalities of anyone.
This is where I saw it.

 
Rad, thanks. This was the most credible source I saw too.

Now if I can just find some confirmation... The AV Herald has been very reliable and they are reporting ZA/NZ, but there are just too many conflicting reports to say anything definitive...
According to one of the guys who subdued the terrorist, the two additional pilots who landed the plane were British. They sat right in front of him. He also said the flight attendants were a Jamaican crew:

 
I read all 4 pages and understood that there were 6 pilots in the cockpit. One each from Russia, South Africa, India, NZ, Omani and Ukraine.

And every country's pilot is being hailed as hero by their country's media, except Omani media of course.
What is latest on this ? Who is our South African hero who saved lives ? Or was it that 5 pilots from Russia, SA, India, NZ and Ukraine beat the heck out of Omani pilot ?

The question here really is... what radicalises an Umami pilot?
No one..
Fk man. Added 2 British pilots based on @wbot updates. 8 pilots in cockpit - no wonder there was cock fight.
 
What is latest on this ? Who is our South African hero who saved lives ? Or was it that 5 pilots from Russia, SA, India, NZ and Ukraine beat the heck out of Omani pilot ?


No one..
Fk man. Added 2 British pilots based on @wbot updates. 8 pilots in cockpit - no wonder there was cock fight.
Currently a plumber recovered the aircraft by just pulling back on the joke.
 
Rad, thanks. This was the most credible source I saw too.

Now if I can just find some confirmation... The AV Herald has been very reliable and they are reporting ZA/NZ, but there are just too many conflicting reports to say anything definitive...

Could you tell us what makes this source so credible let alone the most credible you’ve seen?
 
What is latest on this ? Who is our South African hero who saved lives ? Or was it that 5 pilots from Russia, SA, India, NZ and Ukraine beat the heck out of Omani pilot ?


No one..
Fk man. Added 2 British pilots based on @wbot updates. 8 pilots in cockpit - no wonder there was cock fight.
One of the British is South African, I doubt there would be time to ask of nationalities in a crisis so a lot of assumptions were probably made, if your are black with a dodgy accent, you would be the Jamaican crew, if you look Indian, you would be Indian, even if you turned out to be Pakistani, if you are white and speak English well, you are British.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X