vigras rojara
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2016
- Messages
- 23,480
- Reaction score
- 33,806
and you're assuming they weren't.
I'm sure you can clear it up by posting a credible news source to show that it was?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
and you're assuming they weren't.
Why dont you watch the videos?I'm sure you can clear it up by posting a credible news source to show that it was?
Why dont you watch the videos?
I'm guessing only left wing news sources are credible in your eyes?I mentioned credible news sources, not dodgy videos of uncertain provinence.
I'm guessing only left wing news sources are credible in your eyes?
You think these are white people doing this?Feel free to post any news source you regard as credible. Just not peasants on YouTube please.
You think these are white people doing this?
![]()
Rioter blasts woman in the face with a flamethrower at French protests
Student protests descended into anarchy across France today with a video showing a rioter blasting a woman in the face with a flamethrower.www.dailymail.com
diversity is not a strength.And?
diversity is not a strength.
It hasn't been an issue for decades.What does trying to teach the same curriculum over fewer days have to do with diversity?
It hasn't been an issue for decades.
Tsk... Obviously they are.The current riots in Paris have nothing to do with Palestinian issues. They are all about spending cuts in education.
How many schools did they burn down in 1968?And back we go to the great riot of 1968.
But a great way to not answer the question.![]()
The "French always surrender at the drop of a hat" thing comes from how rapidly they were driven to a surrender by Germany in WWII. It took a mere 6 weeks from the outbreak of the conflict to France surrendering.I'd love to know more of the battle that the French supposedly ran away from.
People love making this joke all the time.
Ha ha....No, I'm not talking about secession and FoA this morning. There are enough libertarian threads for you to occupy yourself with.
Run along, there's a bear chasing you!
How many schools did they burn down in 1968?
Perhaps you’ve missed the video footage…Yes, of course, must be diversity and brown people causing this again. Civilised Europeans with their strong Christian values would never get involved in this type of behaviour.
Except, as mentioned previously, they have done so for decades.