Dimpie (JIGSAW)
Honorary Master
^ not my cup of tea
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
War started on HBO. Legal drama / background TV.Thu, 01. Oct
American Horror Story E136
American Horror Story E137
American Horror Story E138
Big Brother US E1016
Special Forces: World's Toughest Test S05E02
Taskmaster S22E05
The Amazing Race S39E02
The Celebrity Traitors S02E01
The Real Housewives of Orange County S20E13
^ not my cup of tea
Noted, thank you.^ not for me, thank you
In this case I agree with the knobhead.
Got boring really quickly and I never made it to s02.View attachment 1942409
Matlock is on Netflix I cant find any reviews on here about it!
Is it any good? Is it worth a watch?
View attachment 1942409
Matlock is on Netflix I cant find any reviews on here about it!
Is it any good? Is it worth a watch?
I never finished s2.Its OK as a filler. Its not one I'd ever rewatch but wasnt terrible.
View attachment 1942409
Matlock is on Netflix I cant find any reviews on here about it!
Is it any good? Is it worth a watch?
Hmm, can't find it on Stremio
SA shows don't appear on torrents afaik for legal reasons.Hmm, can't find it on Stremio
There used to be a local NZB site (nzbsa iirc) that didn't allow locally produced content because they figured they'd be left alone...SA shows don't appear on torrents afaik for legal reasons.
Then have the copyright police knocking on your door?There used to be a local NZB site (nzbsa iirc) that didn't allow locally produced content because they figured they'd be left alone...
SA content is available if someone takes the time to upload it.