The DA spent R200 million to destroy me – Gayton McKenzie

The man certainly has a big ego to think he is worth that sort of investment. The average South African already knows exactly who and what Gayton is just from reading the news. Got to agree though, while the DA at local councilor level is still the party I remember, the last year or so has made me question the national body and its priorities. The seem to be the lesser evil, not the final solution.
 
The man certainly has a big ego to think he is worth that sort of investment. The average South African already knows exactly who and what Gayton is just from reading the news. Got to agree though, while the DA at local councilor level is still the party I remember, the last year or so has made me question the national body and its priorities. The seem to be the lesser evil, not the final solution.
 
Can Gayton prove these figures?

I'll wait.....
He cant even prove his World Cup expenditure for him and his 'friends and family'.

No accountability for this pos.

 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X