Fires break out at French schools as students protest nationwide

Are they not banned because of the naturalised morrocans and afgans?

Are you saying that Macabi Tel Aviv's fans are mostly Moroccans and Afghans?

I'd really appreciate a source for that. 🤔

Do you really find it impossible to believe that white people riot too? That seems to be your thought process.
 
Are you saying that Macabi Tel Aviv's fans are mostly Moroccans and Afghans?

I'd really appreciate a source for that. 🤔

Do you really find it impossible to believe that white people riot too? That seems to be your thought process.
Look, I'm not football fan or expert so lets just leave it there.
 
Tell me one instance of white people doing bad things in last 20 years. I dare you.
I saw this old white palooka that had parked his Toyota Fortunafish over the white line in a parking lot. I was so close to chooning him about it.
 
I find it fascinating that in today's day and age, people cannot see the difference between "settlers" and "immigrants" ?

Surely this MUST be on purpose?

Why is it that when people complain about ILLEGAL immigrants, that are welcomed with open arms, provided with free clothes, housing, food and cellphones on the taxpayers dime, they are accosted with the usual "everyone are immigrants. Just look at what happened here in 1782" bullshit.

Settlers built, developed, invented and grew countries.

Illegal immigrants are parasites.
 
New York, as an example, was built on immigration. It still has the Italian district, Chinatown etc, but everyone just gets on with their lives and works together. All good.
Also known for Italian mafia and corruption and other gangs. So it kinda works if you squash the crime so all these population groups know to behave.

And it absolutely doesn't work if you let crime get out of control.

Today leftist are all for criminal rights.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X