Sideshow Bob
Honorary Master
Do they apply alcohol swab before they inject ? To reduce surface bacteria ?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Do they apply alcohol swab before they inject ? To reduce surface bacteria ?
She was probably on suicide watch too...Do they apply alcohol swab before they inject ? To reduce surface bacteria ?
She is now awake, though probably not fully recovered:
![]()
US death row inmate Christa Pike awake and speaking after failed execution
Experts and lawyers called the apparent recovery unprecedented, noting she is believed to be the only known person to survive a lethal injection.www.bbc.com
I'm still waiting for it to take my life. Maybe I should've taken more than 2 doses.No problem - Billy Boy & his 2 besties, Tedros the Terrorist & Saint Fauci, already have a 'tried & tested' mRNA solution (pun intended) to solve this unfortunate dilemma...
View attachment 1943237
you have an unhealthy fear of Bill Gates and FauciNo problem - Billy Boy & his 2 besties, Tedros the Terrorist & Saint Fauci, already have a 'tried & tested' mRNA solution (pun intended) to solve this unfortunate dilemma...
View attachment 1943237
When's the mass extinction?No problem - Billy Boy & his 2 besties, Tedros the Terrorist & Saint Fauci, already have a 'tried & tested' mRNA solution (pun intended) to solve this unfortunate dilemma...
View attachment 1943237
The orange pdf has had a number of booster shots. He's still here.I'm still waiting for it to take my life. Maybe I should've taken more than 2 doses.
When's the mass extinction?
So there's a chance I'm a ghost?It will be as soon as June 2023. Not much time left....![]()
So there's a chance I'm a ghost?
I took 3 and am already dead but fortunately, 6G reception works even from here so all good.I'm still waiting for it to take my life. Maybe I should've taken more than 2 doses.
Eish, you had to go poke it and now they're swarming ...No problem - Billy Boy & his 2 besties, Tedros the Terrorist & Saint Fauci, already have a 'tried & tested' mRNA solution (pun intended) to solve this unfortunate dilemma...
View attachment 1943237

Would this be considered testing medical procedures on woman.... How would you test it? we know it works on men,....
My vet has a better track record than this. Next time they should DM me I'll send them the number.
I took 3 and am already dead but fortunately, 6G reception works even from here so all good.