Jaguar rebrand


Oh fvck that is even worse. The Luce has met its match; I think this has beaten it by miles

iu
 
I mean your sales WILL drop if you stop producing vehicles to sell.

*edit that being said... I still think their whole "all in on EV" with this fridge on wheels is not a great move. They also lost their soul with the rebrand IMO.
 
Last edited:
Its not as disastrous as the Cybertruck, but its not far off either.

I absolutely hate this era of car design, btw. Give me 2010 - 2015 again, please. Thanks.
 
I honestly didn’t think it was possible for the production car to look worse than the concept - yest somehow it does.

How did jaguar go from being a company that made fun cars to this garbage and they still want to convince us it’s a good thing.

They really screwed it with the latest Range Rover blob - but this takes it to a whole new level. But what should we think, seeing the same twat that ruined the iconic shape of Range Rover, was responsible for this mess
 
I honestly didn’t think it was possible for the production car to look worse than the concept - yest somehow it does.

How did jaguar go from being a company that made fun cars to this garbage and they still want to convince us it’s a good thing.

They really screwed it with the latest Range Rover blob - but this takes it to a whole new level. But what should we think, seeing the same twat that ruined the iconic shape of Range Rover, was responsible for this mess
Years from now they will study jaguar in business school as an example of how to destroy a long standing brand with speed.
 
Years from now they will study jaguar in business school as an example of how to destroy a long standing brand with speed.
Their sales have been dismal for decades. The selling point back in the 60s and 70s was luxury and performance much cheaper than the competitors. They have not been able to do that for a long time. So maybe a big shakeup is a last effort to do something.
 
Their sales have been dismal for decades. The selling point back in the 60s and 70s was luxury and performance much cheaper than the competitors. They have not been able to do that for a long time. So maybe a big shakeup is a last effort to do something.

Agreed, but I'm not really sure shifting to the "ultra-luxury" end of the market is what will save the brand really.

Trying to do what they did well back then, good fast luxurious cars for a bit less than the competitors would have been a possibly winning combo 10 years ago, but with the chinese in the mix I don't see Jaguar being able to survive long term as an ultra-luxury brand. I kind of think its more likely that they will die and the brand will be picked up by someone else and eventually we'll get new Jags that are brand-engineered.
 
Their production of traditional models stopped in 2024. They also had the cyber attack in 2025.

They’ve taken a risk with this new high end EV launch but there are a few factors contributing to their failure.
Most of the negative commentary around the pink launch is just noise from people who have never been Jag enthusiasts. The F-type and sport saloon guys aren’t selling up because of it. They will also not be buying a £130K EV.


 
So...
I'm going to back track a little. I've been looking at the new car launched now all over IG and everywhere else. Its NOT terrible. I actually like the design and shape I think it carries a certain "presence" about it.

I still Jaguar shot themselves in the foot with previous decisions, but this one is actually stepping a bit in the right direction...
 
So...
I'm going to back track a little. I've been looking at the new car launched now all over IG and everywhere else. Its NOT terrible. I actually like the design and shape I think it carries a certain "presence" about it.

I still Jaguar shot themselves in the foot with previous decisions, but this one is actually stepping a bit in the right direction...
Is your eyesight compromised? did you perhaps take part in a global medical experiment in 2020?... ;)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X