South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Stop laughing @HAL 9000hahaha
I'm just waiting for something like Polio or Smallpox to make a little comeback, and watch all the anti-vaxxers stand firm by their beliefs and not take a single jab... it will be epic![]()
Are you trying to draw attention away from the actual source of this problem?Not to worry, "The Science()" has already got the 'solution' (pun intended) ready for roll-out to combat this new 'Scamdemic v2.0'...
View attachment 1943185
There's a special elixir Dr Mercola has prepared.Will BIG PHARMA pay us this time like they did after getting covax ? Can't wait.
I have a bag of cocaine. I'm gonna have fun until my heart explodes.I'm not stressed, I bought a large supply of Ivermectin from the local veterinarian this afternoon, so I'm sorted.
Was feeling a bit rough earlier, but now the odds are good that I will be able to run in the 14:24 at Sandown Park tomorrow.
A bit more strenuous training and you should be good to enter the Grand National next year.I'm not stressed, I bought a large supply of Ivermectin from the local veterinarian this afternoon, so I'm sorted.
Was feeling a bit rough earlier, but now the odds are good that I will be able to run in the 14:24 at Sandown Park tomorrow.
I have a bag of cocaine. I'm gonna have fun until my heart explodes.
The personal caring of the topic is not what's important. The observation of the people in said thread is.Don't really care about this. Wake me up when we get 100k deaths.
Podcasts with Annie Jacobsen...![]()
Plague outbreak 'will lead to anarchy in six days' as second person dies
EXCLUSIVE: One person who took note of the reports emerging from Russia was Annie Jacobsen, who set out a strikingly similar scenario in her recent book, which also deals with pneumonic plaguewww.dailystar.co.uk
I'm not stressed, I bought a large supply of Ivermectin from the local veterinarian this afternoon, so I'm sorted.
Don't really care about this. Wake me up when we get 100k deaths.
Ah the good old days. When Ivermectin was "horse medicine"![]()
Podcasts with Annie Jacobsen...
As far as I know it shows SYMPTOMS within 24 hours. It does not kill you within 24 hours.You see it can kill you in 24 hours, and that's the worrying sign.
From Wikipedia...What are her credentials? Worth listening to?
Annie Jacobsen (born June 28, 1967) is an American investigative journalist, author, and a 2016 Pulitzer Prize finalist. She writes for and produces television programs, including Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan for Amazon Studios and Clarice for CBS. She was a contributing editor to the Los Angeles Times Magazine from 2009 until 2012.
Jacobsen writes about war, weapons, national security, and government secrets.
Jacobsen is best known as the author of the 2011 non-fiction book Area 51: An Uncensored History of America's Top Secret Military Base, which The New York Times called "cauldron-stirring."
In March 2024 Jacobsen published Nuclear War: A Scenario, a non-fiction, minute-by-minute reconstruction of a hypothetical nuclear exchange. The book was described as “terrifying” by The Wall Street Journal, called “a terrifying story told in a devastatingly straightforward way” by The Guardian, and hailed as “gripping [and] essential” by The New York Times.
The book is being adapted into a screenplay by director Denis Villeneuve.