No new disc games on PlayStation from January 2028

Well Sony could be in for a shock if this IGN poll is anything to go by.


View attachment 1943229

People like to whinge then do the opposite when called to action. Look at the poor attempt they made to not play their Playstations to try show Sony. Basically nobody had the willpower to not boot up their PS5.

PS6 will still sell well.
 
Just need 1 good exclusive for loads of those No's to turn into purchases.

I highly doubt even 40% of em will opt out once the PS6 even drops.

37 000 people is a pretty good number of people to poll.

And 80% said they will not buy a PS6. 80% That is a very very high number.

If even 40 - 70% turn out to be true, Sony will be in trouble.

Don't underestimate how pissed people are.
 
People like to whinge then do the opposite when called to action. Look at the poor attempt they made to not play their Playstations to try show Sony. Basically nobody had the willpower to not boot up their PS5.

PS6 will still sell well.

If the PS5 is their only console, then of course people will find it hard to not play.

However it will be a lot easier when the time comes not to spend money on a new PS6 and rather go with a Switch or just buy a PC.
 
37 000 people is a pretty good number of people to poll.

And 80% said they will not buy a PS6. 80% That is a very very high number.

If even 40 - 70% turn out to be true, Sony will be in trouble.

Don't underestimate how pissed people are.

Most of the 80% will be PC gamers, Xbox die-hards, and wee folk like you who wouldn't be able to afford a PS6 anyway.
 
Nope. Just having fun with your usual puppy-dog hope that PS will fail :)

Like I have said, my first console was a PS1 and have been a loyal PS gamer since.

I just think Sony's latest decision making has been ill conceived. Get your facts straight.
 
Like I have said, my first console was a PS1 and have been a loyal PS gamer since.

I just think Sony's latest decision making has been ill conceived. Get your facts straight.

The facts are that you scrounge the internet for anything that will show how your little sulk is reflected in countless others, and the PS6 will fail.

If you are loyal, I would hate to see a disloyal PS gamer.....
 
The facts are that you scrounge the internet for anything that will show how your little sulk is reflected in countless others, and the PS6 will fail.

If you are loyal, I would hate to see a disloyal PS gamer.....

Oh that is the biggest load of horse poo I have heard in a while :laugh:

I followed someone else's link to that poll you dumb ass.

You seem to have your head up Sony's ass permanently no matter what they say or do, or how they react to gamers.
 
Oh that is the biggest load of horse poo I have heard in a while :laugh:

I followed someone else's link to that poll you dumb ass.

You seem to have your head up Sony's ass permanently no matter what they say or do, or how they react to gamers.
Sure, wee-lad. Thanks for the amusement :)
 
No, I am a member here who is enjoying your denials as to the obvious :)

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
 
At least no more denials :)

Seriously, why would I care what you think of my opinion one way or another?

If I feel a certain way I will say it I really don't take your opinion into account...

You really do like to argue for the sake of arguing, don't you....
 
Seriously, why would I care what you think of my opinion one way or another?

If I feel a certain way I will say it I really don't take your opinion into account...

You really do like to argue for the sake of arguing, don't you....

You clearly don't understand the meaning of irony...

You also clearly do not say what you really feel, seeing as you are denying your little sulk is behind all these posts here.

And I love arguing with people who post BS, yes :)
 
Well Sony could be in for a shock if this IGN poll is anything to go by.


View attachment 1943229

I don't think the PS6 will launch with no disc drive option. Too many people with big disc collections from the PS4 days which is why that poll is so swayed.

It'll be like the PS5 Pro now, with the optional drive. A console which I thought would fare far worse due to the high price of $700 but now it's selling out overseas.
 
I don't think the PS6 will launch with no disc drive option. Too many people with big disc collections from the PS4 days which is why that poll is so swayed.

It'll be like the PS5 Pro now, with the optional drive. A console which I thought would fare far worse due to the high price of $700 but now it's selling out overseas.
Although, maybe its selling out because of the expected high price of the PS6?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X