Jaguar rebrand

I’m also really truly surprised by Jag doubling down on this EV only strategy, at a time where all the other legacy brands are working hard to weasle themselves out of the EV only deadlines they initially agreed to with their respective governments etc
 
So...
I'm going to back track a little. I've been looking at the new car launched now all over IG and everywhere else. Its NOT terrible. I actually like the design and shape I think it carries a certain "presence" about it.

I still Jaguar shot themselves in the foot with previous decisions, but this one is actually stepping a bit in the right direction...
Nah, its still dumb.
 
It looks okay. A few choices could have made it look better. They should have kept the old logo at the very least
 
I remember growing up thinking Jaguar had some of the coolest looking sedans I’ve ever seen. The XJ, sleek like a Jaguar ready to pounce. Powerful yet athletic. Nimble yet sophisticated.

I’ve said it before but there’s a war on beauty. Not just in automotive design but across the board.

We used to build stunning cathedrals with intricate details, driven by a passion for craftsmanship and attention to detail.
Now we build soulless glass skyscrapers. Maybe so we can look in the mirror and remember what we’re actually capable of.

I get it. Beauty is expensive. It takes time. Cookie cutter houses, cookie cutter cars, phones, personalities.

Save on production costs and wipe off any sort of identity from the system.

Glad I got to experience peak Jaguar. Hopefully they’ll return one day.

1791506443648.png

1791506461116.png

1791506487649.png

1791506504407.png

Link to FB post here.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X