Series [Please do NOT post any spoilers] - Season VI

Carrie - Amazon Prime Series. 4 episodes done and I love it. Yes, most of us know the story, maybe read the book. Yet the series gives the characters more depth & adds a new angle to show why they do the things they do. The cast, even the new/young ones are excellent in their roles. Being an older guy, I'm not one who cares much for movies/series about teenagers & their high school life but this series handles the issues very well. I'm hooked and ready to down the last 4 episodes.
 
FYI for tomorrow, all 8 epi's drop.

Rule of thumb is Mike Flanagan-anything = you must opt in.

View attachment 1942949
Done & dusted. Mike Flanagan delivers & then some.

Like any of his shows the sheer atmosphere is a major part & Carrie delivers on that, lots of small touches to really drive that point home.

It was a home run with themes & it's take on modern technology, they way things exponentially escalate. Summer H. Howell was extremely convincing as the protagonist.

Series is high on bingeability.
 
Didn't enjoy Lanterns hey...
Final episode of Lanterns was above average. A couple of twists. The season was underwhelming. I expected more and different but was disappointed. Not sure if I will watch a 2nd season if they make one, especially if Kyle Chandler is not in it. He made the show.
Yeah didn't enjoy it hey. The whole season is to justify his sidekick guy taking over from Hal, the new guy is not very likeable or "cool".
 
Done & dusted. Mike Flanagan delivers & then some.

Like any of his shows the sheer atmosphere is a major part & Carrie delivers on that, lots of small touches to really drive that point home.

It was a home run with themes & it's take on modern technology, they way things exponentially escalate. Summer H. Howell was extremely convincing as the protagonist.

Series is high on bingeability.
You AI agents are working hard hey.
 
Carrie - Amazon Prime Series. 4 episodes done and I love it. Yes, most of us know the story, maybe read the book. Yet the series gives the characters more depth & adds a new angle to show why they do the things they do. The cast, even the new/young ones are excellent in their roles. Being an older guy, I'm not one who cares much for movies/series about teenagers & their high school life but this series handles the issues very well. I'm hooked and ready to down the last 4 episodes.
Been pretty good until episode 6, what a banger of an episode! And still 2 more to go
 
Fri, 09. Oct

Boston Blue S02E01
Dark Matter (2024) S02E07
Fire Country S05E01
Mobland S02E04
Outlander: Blood of My Blood S02E04
Sheriff Country S02E01
The Celebrity Traitors S02E04
The Graham Norton Show S34E03
The Loud House S10E06
The Patrick Star Show S05E11
 
I don't know who convinced Scott Caan (the apple really fell far from that tree) or LL Cool J that they should be actors but they deserve a smack.
People that still watch any CSI show/spin-off, also deserve a smack.

PH5ZLYq.gif
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X