OutlawJoseyWales
Executive Member
- Joined
- May 1, 2022
- Messages
- 6,771
- Reaction score
- 7,630
no rugby and no cricket...
Actually surprisingly there is cricket, it's just the rugby that is missing.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
no rugby and no cricket...
Actually surprisingly there is cricket, it's just the rugby that is missing.
Nice list, but I just have to point out you missed SuperSport Football (205)But… but… this is what they have:
- SuperSport Premier League (Ch. 203): Every match of the English Premier League, plus the Carabao Cup and FA Cup. [1, 2]
- SuperSport Football+ (Ch. 206): Full coverage of the UEFA Champions League. [1, 2]
- SuperSport PSL (Ch. 202): Local South African Premier Soccer League matches. [1, 2]
- SuperSport Cricket (Ch. 212): Proteas internationals, SA20, IPL, and other global tournaments. [1, 2]
- SuperSport Action (Ch. 209): All local Currie Cup rugby matches, 1 live United Rugby Championship (URC) match per week, and combat sports (WWE & UFC). [1, 2]
- SuperSport Extra (Ch. 210): Cycling, hockey, and aquatics. [1]
- ESPN 1 & ESPN 2 (Ch. 218/219): American sports including the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB. [1, 2]
- Other Included Sports Channels: SuperSport Events (Ch. 199), SuperSport Blitz, La Liga, Football, Kickoff, Africa, Schools, and SportyTV

Actually its just international rugby. URC and Currie Cup rugby is thereActually surprisingly there is cricket, it's just the rugby that is missing.
I wish you could pick and choose which sports you wanted without needing to fork out for PremiumDSTVSomeSports
Actually its just international rugby. URC and Currie Cup rugby is there
I'm not a huge rugby fan so for me specifically this is fine. I do understand this is dealbreaker for a ton of you though.
In my life, soccer and cricket has more importance than rugby.
I am aware I'm in the minority here
Oh and for those lamenting the lack of Motorsport, WEC and DTM is here too.
DSTVSomeSports
I actually pay for this package, so I guess I can be the "fact checker" for this particular matterSo it's not as bad as some are saying.
DSTV will have to come around at some point surely.
Yeah, in that case you can get premium for R400.I wonder if discussing this latest split-payment angle was their idea or from MyBB, really weak. Rather say less
Actually its just international rugby. URC and Currie Cup rugby is there
So it's not as bad as some are saying.
DSTV will have to come around at some point surely.
I wouldn't be surprised if they do that with the Football premier league as well, where they only show one or two games from the weekend and you don't get to choose which games you can watchJust ONE URC match per week ... we're still not sure which match they decide on.
But a normal URC weekend can be anything from 4 to 5 matches
Add the missing sport channels then we call it R299 per month.DStv Sports and Netflix for R298.50 per month
DSTV Compact 2DSTVSomeSports
DStv Sports and Netflix for R298.50 per month
South African sports fans can finally get a dedicated DStv Sports package and combine it with Netflix, Disney+, or Amazon Prime Video at an affordable monthly fee.

Ja, I dunno, nè.So it's not as bad as some are saying.
DSTV will have to come around at some point surely.
Its literally DStv Compact with a few extra sports channelsDSTV Compact 2