Five-star hotel in South Africa’s richest city gets R18 million makeover

I tried to book but 1 night stay was more than my credit card limit. Ah, well - back to Januworry thread.

Peasant.

I stayed full board and for free for 2 weeks at the Capital on the Park in Sandton. Lovely place. 3 meals a day delivered to my room, lay about watching Netflix all day. Left there being super relaxed.

Ah, the good old days of COVID quarantine.
 
Peasant.

I stayed full board and for free for 2 weeks at the Capital on the Park in Sandton. Lovely place. 3 meals a day delivered to my room, lay about watching Netflix all day. Left there being super relaxed.

Ah, the good old days of COVID quarantine.
And no Dstv? Can't be an expensive hotel if they don't have Dstv :ROFL:
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X