Things that irritate you - Part 4

People have been decent about it by explaining that it’s the volume that makes threads hard to follow.
How does that make us snowflakes?
I don't ever recall having beef with you so the comment is not directed at you.

The "snowflakes" I am referring are the usual blokes/woman who moan about the same thing all the time :rolleyes:

If any party does not "like me" there is a block/mute function, trust me it will not affect my sleep if I am on someone's list.

In fact I almost begged that Enzo fark to add my to his list but alas no luck :cautious:
 
You snowflakes know my stance, this is not my 1st rodeo. Quite the opposite.
Nobody cares about you and your "tough" stance. I don't care if you're not here to make friends or whatever you tell yourself to feel more like a man on MyBB.

The fact is you are making the forums unpleasant with your incessant spamming and the only one not seeing it is you.
 
Nobody cares about you and your "tough" stance. I don't care if you're not here to make friends or whatever you tell yourself to feel more like a man on MyBB.

The fact is you are making the forums unpleasant with your incessant spamming and the only one not seeing it is you.
Nice assumptions going on there.

Cool story nonetheless ;)
 
Mods in "full force" today doing things :cautious:
lebron-james-nba.gif
 
people in your car passenger seat who constantly move their feet around and slide your floor mat into a ridiculous position and dont fix it and - when they unclip their seatbelt they leave it looking a lot worse than this

11.png
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X