SA Politics Part 14 - The New Dawn turns to Dusk

Nersa sets prices for Eskom, municipalities set their own prices, subject to Nersa's approval, that's why is most instances they are more expensive than Eskom.
Nersa wouldn’t have any influence over solar and battery energy supply.

I bet cape town owned steenbras is 100 times bigger than this solar/battery plant and yet prices are always more expensive than eskom. This is just electioneering before the elections that will have fokkal effect to the price residents pay. How much does Cape Town use in a day?
1791483772304.png
1791484109765.png
 
No really... I'm not in that gang. Although I do strongly feel that gov in general should GTF out of the way and let hard working, entrepreneurial folk get on with the job of building our economy, in this particular instance, His Excellency + Entourage really did have fokkol to do with the success of this young couple and it is just sad that they are trying to bask in the glory of other people's achievements (especially only now just before elections makes it so much worse)
So how exactly is it in spite of government? It's that part I am trying to get from you. Was government supposed to get out of the way and not fund them when he needed funding?

 
I noticed lot of people on FB posts and posts claimed they were pakistani asylum seekers. Could be because India is clamping down on muslim immigrants as well.

So, out of all their nearby options (Afghanistan, Iran, China, Tajikistan, Oman, Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain), South Africa was the nearest? I wonder if they swam across ocean - it seems so small a distance on the map, you know.
 
I noticed lot of people on FB posts and posts claimed they were pakistani asylum seekers. Could be because India is clamping down on muslim immigrants as well.

So, out of all their nearby options (Afghanistan, Iran, China, Tajikistan, Oman, Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain), South Africa was the nearest? I wonder if they swam across ocean - it seems so small a distance on the map, you know.

India genociding Pakistanis, who then flee to South Africa.

South Africa genociding Afrikaners, who flee to the US, making room for the Pakistanis.

1000012547.gif
 

Should probably post this in the "good news" or "things that please you" thread. But hey, its good news Friday!
 

Should probably post this in the "good news" or "things that please you" thread. But hey, its good news Friday!

He just needs to stay alive until after the 4th in my opinion.... him dying before that would provide some level of "martyrdom" vote.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X