Australian cricket tour of South Africa September/October 2026

Ok final moan from me, but SABC 3 has stopped the cricket coverage and switched to the frikken protests. What idiot made that decision.

You watch cricket to get away from every day depressing news.
Oef... that is scary though. I wonder if they will call the game off at some point?
Right now it seems ok at the stadium but if this rubbish carries on its possible they might not want to start again tomorrow.
 
2.31pm It's become quite overcast during the break. Light may be an issue later in the session. It'd be a miracle if 37 overs were bowled.
The over rate is too slow. But it is becoming the norm all over :(
 
Lol at not even 3:30 in the afternoon. I said earlier that starting at 09:30 was still too late. The next few days are like this, so we are going to lose a chunk of playing time. Australia won't mind this, I am sure.
I think SA won't mind. These 2 batsmen are well set. Let's have a fresh go at them tomorrow morning.
 
I presume the teams didn't agree to switch to the pink ball when bad light becomes a problem. There is that option now but teams need to agree before the game.
 
Aussies fans on tour making up a good bunch of the attendees this morning.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X