S_L_Y_G_U_Y
Executive Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2022
- Messages
- 6,360
- Reaction score
- 6,284
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.


Watching it nowI didn't download Fall 2 but fck it going to give it a try
I was watching it on my phone while going down the stairs. It had quite an impact on me. 10/10I didn't download Fall 2 but fck it going to give it a try
Subs. not fond of dubbing.did you watch it with the english dub or with subs?
Each to their own.Will watch dubbed one![]()
View attachment 1944108
The Captain aka Der Hauptmann (2017)
German language. A true story. This movie is absolutely beautiful in black and white. The story is gripping from start to finish; the ease which man falls into depravity is wonderfully shown here. 7.5/10
![4203983+_df879e6b378aeb79f643b1a8e136c6af[1].gif 4203983+_df879e6b378aeb79f643b1a8e136c6af[1].gif](https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/data/attachments/1883/1883434-b9aa8ca53bba60017b4aed6524cb3adb.jpg?hash=sPjBHXv0AV)
Then I really hope you don't drive.....Freaking trying to read subs and watch the movie at the same time I didnt get that upgrade with my brain![]()