Protests in South Africa turn violent with cars torched and gunshots fired

First off, that's not in Umbilo. That's in Berea.

Secondly...do you okes even live here in Durban ? That area is a known shithole with prozzies and drug houses.

BunnyBoy lives out in the nice laanie areas, but you Ghost, aren't you right here in Glenwood?


I didn't actually read the post, lmao; I just wanted to post the video. I was down the road helping the folks out at the bottom of Clark Road at the time.
 
First off, that's not in Umbilo. That's in Berea.

Secondly...do you okes even live here in Durban ? That area is a known shithole with prozzies and drug houses.

BunnyBoy lives out in the nice laanie areas, but you Ghost, aren't you right here in Glenwood?


Crimetown is a laanie area? Fsck me, learn something new everyday.

I grew up in the Glenwood area and I know that its a shytehole with prozzies and drug houses, has been for ages. Still doesn't change the fact that this shyte is all on the police for not doing their damn jobs (at stopping the prozzies and drug house, as well as not stopping these riotous twats)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X