Australian cricket tour of South Africa September/October 2026

Pity for Renshaw. He deserved a double ton.

What the Australian innings showed is that once you are in and the ball is a bit older, there are runs to be had. Pitch definitely not an issue.
 
The attendance at this match is shocking. Looking at the wide shots it looks basically empty. Durban has always been a poorly attended test but this is as bad as I’ve seen it. Can anyone from Durban confirm if the protests in the CBD are actually keeping people away? I’ve never been to Kingsmead so would issues in the CBD affect people coming from the suburbs?
 
The attendance at this match is shocking. Looking at the wide shots it looks basically empty. Durban has always been a poorly attended test but this is as bad as I’ve seen it. Can anyone from Durban confirm if the protests in the CBD are actually keeping people away? I’ve never been to Kingsmead so would issues in the CBD affect people coming from the suburbs?
Didn't stop them from filling moses mabida which is right next door for the football last night.
 
Yeah I don’t buy the “riots” excuse. Attendances there have been piss poor for a long time.
 
The attendance at this match is shocking. Looking at the wide shots it looks basically empty. Durban has always been a poorly attended test but this is as bad as I’ve seen it. Can anyone from Durban confirm if the protests in the CBD are actually keeping people away? I’ve never been to Kingsmead so would issues in the CBD affect people coming from the suburbs?
Kingsmead notoriously bad save for Pro20 involving India/Pakistan.
Seems like like they don't give a damn about revenue either when Wanderers/Newlands could've at least banked some green.
 
I think we just lazy AF 🤷 I remember going to dolphins games back in the day, even those crowds were better than this.
 
The TV director is like a kid who got a new toy with all these drone shots
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X