US Politics: Catering to Iran

I have a hypothesis. People behind Trump studied Zuma's ascension to the top and applied the same key principles and steps to capture Republicans. Look at MAGA people and compare them to people who held virgils for uBaba, staged protests, etc.

Far fetched I know but...
No. They just all share the same IQ range.
 
I dont like Trump but I don't live in the obsession the denizens of this thread do. Isn't it ironic that you call me disconnected yet that is your entire persona here? You presumably care nothing for Trump but all you ever do is "run interference" for the guy here. You dont actually ever contribute all you do is moan about people who moan about Trump.
So I actually DO contribute to the thread.
 

Trump’s DOJ probes major TV networks over response to White House ban of CNN​


The Justice Department is investigating the five major US TV networks for possible antitrust violations, opening yet another front in the Trump administration’s pressure campaign against the press.



remember this
Section 1. Purpose. The First Amendment to the United States Constitution, an amendment essential to the success of our Republic, enshrines the right of the American people to speak freely in the public square without Government interference. Over the last 4 years, the previous administration trampled free speech rights by censoring Americans’ speech on online platforms, often by exerting substantial coercive pressure on third parties, such as social media companies, to moderate, deplatform, or otherwise suppress speech that the Federal Government did not approve. Under the guise of combatting “misinformation,” “disinformation,” and “malinformation,” the Federal Government infringed on the constitutionally protected speech rights of American citizens across the United States in a manner that advanced the Government’s preferred narrative about significant matters of public debate. Government censorship of speech is intolerable in a free society.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X