The 'Massive' Gauteng Weather and Storm Warning Thread! The Sequel

Wish I could see anything, but unfortunately the aviation weather website has been FUBAR for the past week now..

What I can say is



View attachment 1944258


View attachment 1944257

Post 2.

Website seems to work on Edge for some reason.....

I noticed this issue earlier in the week (posted on another thread). The problem seems to be with the security certificate (happens occasionally). Some browsers can be forced back to http instead of https (Advanced option in Chrome), but it's not a good solution (some pages have mixed secure/insecure links), and the server redirects fail.
 
I noticed this issue earlier in the week (posted on another thread). The problem seems to be with the security certificate (happens occasionally). Some browsers can be forced back to http instead of https (Advanced option in Chrome), but it's not a good solution (some pages have mixed secure/insecure links), and the server redirects fail.

Thing is even when reverting to HTTP in chrome is spazzes out :X3:

Speaking of which, it seems that the Irene wx radar hasn't updated since 12:58 UTC

So the composite image will have to do for now :(

ftpfile.gif
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X