1 November is 45 mins away..

Well...?

:D
Well....whats happening?

I'm on dailup (14.4Kbps due to line noise) and just want to welcome you all to a new and *IMPROVED* South-Africa....slow internet for everybody!!

Well...anybody seeing anything happening that looks strange?

Finally...Good LUCK to all the ADSL-ers who just lost their last 30GB and have converted to 3/5GB capped lines!

May God have mercy on our Souls!
 
Last edited:
Sheesh! :(

I am not smiling guys, but at least you are here for moral support. Hehehehehe. Welcome to all the night owls.
 
Im not a night owl i just can't sleep, to bummed. Hmm... sue telkom for mental anguish.
 
well there goes my downloading 220gb per month on 1meg line :/
 
It says Proxy detected for my IP check, that did change or is that normal?

Still ok, next download running at 45kb/s

Melkhom!
 
and there goes my access to Web Africa ENTIRELY.

I figured "hey, I have a 3gb account now, at least the stupid thing would allow me to connect to the internet on the 1st of November"

But no... looks like you have to literally beg someone to take your money in return for some service.

*fuming*
 
Borgir said:
It says Proxy detected for my IP check, that did change or is that normal?

Still ok, next download running at 45kb/s

Melkhom!
You're being billed at R75/GB sir :rolleyes:
 
nothing changed here, perhaps Ivy's hand got tired from constantly pushing the 'disconnect' button - someone should have told her once would suffice -shame, poor lass.
 
You're being billed at R75/GB sir

Yeah sadly i need these 2 files before i can relax :( Hopefully be done by tomorow, really bummed out that i need to DL 2 x 3 gig files the day this happens :mad:
 
I normally get reset at 2-3am at the beginning of the month.
 
The GREATEST day of my life...1st November 2005!

Well I just RE-Connected on my only dailup account to see if there are any difference with my connection...I'm now connected at a ultra 9.6Kbps!:mad:

Thank you Telkom! :mad: :mad: Thank you for my line noise...thank you for messing up SA's internet...thank you for...well everything else you have ever done right!

Good night all of your night owls,enjoy your new way of life!:cool:
 
Still here... skypeing as well, no probs.. for now
 
Well my WA account disconnected on cue as well .......... it discinnected so well it won't come up again.

Feel like I had a near death experience, thank goodness for GPRS.

Wazzup WAMatt ?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X