KOPITE
Executive Member
Hi guys
Just wanted your experience with any of these 2 providers for FTTH.
I've narrowed my choice between these 2 and excluded a Mweb and Cisp due to bad reputation and service levels.
From what I have read on the fibre forums, it seems Afrihost to be in the lead, but also heard some folk with bad reviews for whatever reasons. I know SS is on the MTN network, so not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
Am looking at 100/100 or 200/200 speeds.
Would appreciate your feedback please. Also I can't see the pricing of SS.
If anyone have it, please post the see price differences and if installation and activation fees are free perhaps.
Just wanted your experience with any of these 2 providers for FTTH.
I've narrowed my choice between these 2 and excluded a Mweb and Cisp due to bad reputation and service levels.
From what I have read on the fibre forums, it seems Afrihost to be in the lead, but also heard some folk with bad reviews for whatever reasons. I know SS is on the MTN network, so not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
Am looking at 100/100 or 200/200 speeds.
Would appreciate your feedback please. Also I can't see the pricing of SS.
If anyone have it, please post the see price differences and if installation and activation fees are free perhaps.