AI Generated / Assisted Music

Can you guys confirm whether you have the same issue with Audio degradation in V6.0? I don't really have an issue with the Prompt issues. Its the audio that starts to go bad from about a minute into the song and sounds very bad at the end.

​

Sometimes, but not frequently. Certainly not as bad as it was back in the v3-3.5 days. Which models are you using? V6.0 mini, pro, wild? Custom?
 
Sometimes, but not frequently. Certainly not as bad as it was back in the v3-3.5 days. Which models are you using? V6.0 mini, pro, wild? Custom?
I am currently using 6.0 pro. I have tried the other models but not really doing anything for me. But every single song I generate has got this bad audio quality. If I may ask. What is your secret regarding to cut out or to minimize the Audio degradation? I would take any advice. Thank you.
 
I am currently using 6.0 pro. I have tried the other models but not really doing anything for me. But every single song I generate has got this bad audio quality. If I may ask. What is your secret regarding to cut out or to minimize the Audio degradation? I would take any advice. Thank you.
No big secret, I just don't experience it often. When I do, then I either generate a different version of the song, cut it up in Suno Studio and "fix" whatever needs fixing, or extend from the point before it gets bad, or switch models, or just scrap it altogether and maybe come back to it later.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X