Billionaire Club Grows

Your point? I take it you go home to a tin shack?

I live in a comfortable house, thanks :D

My point is that I find it to be something of an idictment on society when we celebrate the obscene wealth of a select few. Nothing wrong with making money, but having billions to yourself, while 5km from your Sandhurst home there are people with almost nothing seems wrong to me.
 
The Rich-Poor divide grows larger. Bad News I think.

I never trust lists in which the Billionaires show themselves off, because we all know there is always someone higher up and if we know about those people who are richer than Bill Gates then we might just realize who controls these economies.

(Does anyone else think they would keep their names off these lists if they were rich? I would.)
 
I live in a comfortable house, thanks :D

My point is that I find it to be something of an idictment on society when we celebrate the obscene wealth of a select few. Nothing wrong with making money, but having billions to yourself, while 5km from your Sandhurst home there are people with almost nothing seems wrong to me.

Yeah. I dunno how people can live like that :sick:
 
Then it seems you and I have more in common than either of us would like to admit. :p
 
:D But if you were given a billion bucks don't you think it'd go to your head and you'll forget about less privileged people?

Nope I made a pledge to give 1/4 of any winnings(lotto ect) to charity. That hasn't helped because I haven't won anything yet :o

Still that kind of money is wasted on one person.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X