Bonking frenzy

que???

I mean, which student would want to bang her teacher and WHY for gods sake????

A better pass rate?

I think the girls should sue the teachers concerned for alimony... will get the message out to those bonkers that they will pay the consequences of their actions.

Also, should STD's get into circulation, then this will only complicate things...
 
que???

I mean, which student would want to bang her teacher and WHY for gods sake????
I believe if there was Brat Pitt look-alike teacher, u would want to be in his pants :D
When I was in primary and secondary school, I used to have this crush on certain female teachers. I wish I banged them! :D
 
I believe if there was Brat Pitt look-alike teacher, u would want to be in his pants :D

Perish the thought :sick: but if the teacher/s looked like Penelope Cruz, or Salma Hayek we could talk.:D
Sadly they did not, just old tannies still with curlers in their hair sometimes :sick:
 
What can one say, the oldest profession working the hardest ...... sex sells, nuff said!
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X