Britons with 1 month old underwear

Does it matter? What do YOU do? Does it make you happy? Thats all that really matters isn't it?

Let the brits survive the way they do and have peace. You are what you are and THAT is in your hands and in your control. Take care of that and be happy!! ;) :)
 
Very cool facts, that bit about scratch marks on the coffin made my skin crawl!
 
I can believe that!
I have seen so many guys here leave the gents at work etc without washing their hands... a lot more than you would see in SA... :sick:

Unlessx it has one of those automatic turn on taps... I'm not touching a tap that 1mil other guys have touched after whipping their asses, or taking a leak... I'm pretty sure there are more germs on the taps than in my 'areas'.... think about it for a second.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X