DA's new official position statement

Point taken, though one must really be thick-skinned, to be non-partisan in the face of the idiocy evidenced by the DA's latest statement.
 
mbs said:
Point taken, though one must really be thick-skinned, to be non-partisan in the face of the idiocy evidenced by the DA's latest statement.
agreed but perhaps our response and responsibility is to educate and inform not just the man (or in this case woman) on the street???
 
You're right Peapod. As a group we shouldn't burn any bridges. One day the DA might catch a wake up and want to work with us to ensure more affordable telecoms for all South African's. (But that still doesn't excuse the absolute drivel of the last two DA statements. :( )
 
VQuest said:
You're right Peapod. As a group we shouldn't burn any bridges. One day the DA might catch a wake up and want to work with us to ensure more affordable telecoms for all South African's. (But that still doesn't excuse the absolute drivel of the last two DA statements. :( )
I am personally so baffled by their stance that I am challenging Dene personally on Monday about this. I am not BTW a DA supporter, I find their position frighteningly like that of the Tories in the UK - we have an opinion but we arent quite sure what it is....and by the time they have an opinion - thank g0d in this case - the moment is lost.
I do however think that Dene is an important player in SA telecomms and as such, I will lobby for her support.
 
I for one am just a bit sick of being treated like an idiot by all these PR people (politicians are glorified PR people :D )

Obviously thats taking it way too personally, but why do they all think we're too stupid to see through what they're saying? Or in this case see that they aren't really saying anything.

Its a bit frustrating.

Either way, you're right - we need everyone we can get on our side. Ostracising a whole organisation (unless its telkom ;) ) will only make it more difficult to achieve our goals.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X