"Exterminate white people"

antowan

Honorary Master
Joined
Nov 1, 2003
Messages
13,172
Reaction score
299
Location
Unknown
ROFL!!! :D

This guy proves that insanity lives on all sides of every issue...

http://media2.spikedhumor.com/7D497...D044572BB1/66555/exterminate white people.wmv

When will we stop nailing eachother over the past, accept the present and fix our futures?

In any event, caucasians are a dying breed anyway and predictions are that the race will die out within the next 300 or so years... It is a declining race around the globe.
 
Last edited:
Saw the video on YouTube. The guys logic is bulletproof, really untouchable. I wish I had his insight. I think I'll save him from my evil and fall on a teaspoon.
 
In any event, caucasians are a dying breed anyway and predictions are that the race will die out within the next 300 or so years... It is a declining race around the globe.
Well we better do what we can while we're still here!! :)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X