Fortnite battle Royale

Havent played Fortnite in a year. In fact apart from a racing game here and there I was never a gamer. But when the lockdowns started I started playing Fortnite with the kids. I am old and will not even try to build. But soon learned there are many stupid kids and adults playing the game and with some good strategy and a lot of bush hiding you can enjoy the game and win a bit . Even played Fortnite mostly on my own later on as the kids did not want to do the bush camping.
Ended on something like 1001 wins of which +-750 was Solo victories. When fire was introduced it was a game changer for us that don't build.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yuu
OH and whatever fancy Unreal engine they use does not matter. All the sweats with their RTX 3090's will still just play on low graphics performance mode at 100000 fps
 
Havent played Fortnite in a year. In fact apart from a racing game here and there I was never a gamer. But when the lockdowns started I started playing Fortnite with the kids. I am old and will not even try to build. But soon learned there are many stupid kids and adults playing the game and with some good strategy and a lot of bush hiding you can enjoy the game and win a bit . Even played Fortnite mostly on my own later on as the kids did not want to do the bush camping.
Ended on something like 1001 wins of which +-750 was Solo victories. When fire was introduced it was a game changer for us that don't build.
I used to play solos as well, back when I had a very small YouTube channel. Lots of people like solos because it's 100% reliant on what you do, aside from the third parties that happen. I think the real fun is when you are running around talking crap with your mates though and victories just happen. Sure there are games where we go into overdrive and it feels like we are the sweats but mostly just chilled
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yuu
YouTuber Evolve Jake actually has some pretty good opinions on Fortnite

This video explains how he believes skill based matchmaking works in this game

 
  • Like
Reactions: Yuu
Man some people are just insane in this game. I think it drops the level for me after so many losses IMG-20221221-WA0010.jpg
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yuu
Just stop killing so many people. Probably 60% of my solo wins, the only kill I had was the final player. When I see a bot I run other direction, don't kill them.
I have had 100 solo victories in 1 season and not really go up a level in skill based. But even if you start playing those fun games where you play as a team and respawn the whole time( can't remember what they called, havent played in long time), if you get too many kills in them you will move up in skill level in your normal games too.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yuu
YouTuber Evolve Jake actually has some pretty good opinions on Fortnite

This video explains how he believes skill based matchmaking works in this game

Ahhh yeah ignore my comment below I usually play with friends though which is fun :) Getting your ass kicked as a group is less pain :laugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yuu
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X