How must I read my Mtn email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

overdoze

Active Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
94
Reaction score
1
Location
Gauteng
How :mad: must I read my Mtn email when I keep on getting this message



Task 'mail.mtnloaded.co.za - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).':mad: :mad: :mad:
 
Hi
Are you still having issues? Are you attempting on the actual handset or via the Web page on a PC or through outlook with a connection via MTN GPRS?

Regards
DD
 
MTN Mail

Thats one reason why I switched over to Gmail, no problems at all........:o
 
@Dr Data

I am connecting with hsdpa (e620) card through Outlook.......No more problems,It seems to be ok from late yesterday.Thanks for the help
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X