I I34z1k Well-Known Member Joined Oct 9, 2005 Messages 331 Reaction score 0 Oct 30, 2005 #1 Is this a good, reliable and legitamite company? Thanx. Better to be cautious.
M Maskie Well-Known Member Joined Aug 15, 2004 Messages 138 Reaction score 0 Location South Africa. Oct 30, 2005 #2 I use them and so far I am very happy ... they respond quickly to my questions and problems. And they (matt156) are active on the forums. FYI -- they are an IS ISP.
I use them and so far I am very happy ... they respond quickly to my questions and problems. And they (matt156) are active on the forums. FYI -- they are an IS ISP.
I I34z1k Well-Known Member Joined Oct 9, 2005 Messages 331 Reaction score 0 Oct 30, 2005 #3 Ok. Cool. Thanx!
C Clipse Expert Member Joined Nov 7, 2004 Messages 2,748 Reaction score 9 Oct 30, 2005 #4 Yep, nice okes