Is this a good deal

brevity

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Location
Cape Town
http://www.zaps.co.za/?pid=1337

Don't know how much the deliver is, but that's looks like a sweet deal to me.

22in. That's like two A4 pieces of paper next to each other. Okay, so it not huge but considering the distance I sit from the screen it should suffice.
 
Don't know much about that brand, but everyone is raving about the Samsung syncmaster 226bw 22" , a little more but worth every single cent.
 
I just double checked the prices and Frontosa beat all their prices.:cool:

Isn't frontosa a supplier? Can the public even buy from them, they don't have any prices on their site and only talk about dealers and themselves as "the distributor".

I only read that last part now, so I guess we can't buy from them then.
 
Hello, everyone
Why don't you buy form China? Maybe we can help you
ZCH industrial co., Ltd. is a young and fast growing company,We focus on business in computer and digital filed.
That are already enjoyed by the people located in over 14 countries worldwide. Since 2004,
We has been manufacturing and distributing over 350 products including
- Computer series
- Digital series
- Mobile phone series
- Mobile charger series
- Electronic consumable series
- Game series
- Printing consumable series
- R/C toys series
- Daily consumable series
For more information please browse www.electronic-computer-china.com

I'm already inporting my own things from China directly ty :D

Some things you just need a warrantee on :p
 
I just double checked the prices and Frontosa beat all their prices.:cool:

and they also don't sell Gigabyte:( I compared rectron price list with there's they ask about R100 mark up:D.That isn't bad if u take it is going to cost about R100 for petrol to rectron anyway from my house that is.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X