Man 'breaks' his willy(OEPS

Well.. it can break mostly at the base I think. But this is weird nevermind..who cares as long as it never happens to me. But you know... a morning glory and a fall out of bed and your own..penis.. could be broken in two. damn.
 
It's apparently a valid condition which could result in peyronies disease. Not fun to think of but plausible.
 
Now thats a pun....

Adam from Camborne, Cornwall said: "I never knew you could break it - but I found out the hard way. It was agony."
 
I think they give him anti pills so that it won't damage further. guess he won't be doing much for a month ;)
 
Thanks for that you sadist! I am squirming in my chair because of you.:mad:
The size of a cucumber for pity's sake!
 
wow a broken jnr thats gotta hurt

as someone said the wife was prolly wishing the swelling didnt go down teeeheeee
 
It amazes me how **** like this can make the news. I read in some medical books yonks ago when I was a student it can "break" or be broken; not a true breakage like bone, but a rupturing of internal structures. It is a medical emergency BTW.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X