Pathetic OpenBrowse Speeds!

schitz011 said:
To blame Telkom and say they force you to abuse OB is crap.
Just in case you were referring to my post. I am not an OpenWeb customer and don't agree with what the customers are doing. I was trying to support Mr Beep. What I was saying about Telkom is that they foster abuse. They same way paying cops the measily salaries that they do fosters corruption. Not that I agree with the corruption or most of the uses of P2P, but thats another argument.

Cheers

Abe
 
Not having a go at you specifically, but ppl who justify their abuse of what little good things we have and then try to justify by blaming telkom...

srry if you thought I was having a go at you..
 
schitz011 said:
Not having a go at you specifically, but ppl who justify their abuse of what little good things we have and then try to justify by blaming telkom...

srry if you thought I was having a go at you..

Well i didnt abuse anything. Dont even know how to set things up so that i can p2p using the proxy...You surely have to admit though, schitz, that the pathetic state of telecoms in this country, which is almost entirely telkom's fault, fosters a culture where people try to get the most out of whatever poor service it is?

I am in now way condoning people using the proxy for purposes for which it was not intended, but i am just saying that you can understand why bandwidth-starved south africans would want to do this...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X