Robber uses spit to get ring

Well on the flipside, if he didn't have a wife he cared for he probably would've cut her finger off to get the ring.
 
Makes me want to start swinging

Well, there are a number of online communities if you are that way inclined, but how is it relevant to the topic? :D

Seriously. This dude is shot dead in his bed, but that doesn't make the headlines -- it's not news any more.

And *that* is sad.
 
Well, there are a number of online communities if you are that way inclined, but how is it relevant to the topic? :D

Seriously. This dude is shot dead in his bed, but that doesn't make the headlines -- it's not news any more.

And *that* is sad.


Yes thats exactly what makes me angry!!!

Deep down inside I pray I can catch one of these guys in the act and gain the advantage but alas many would say thats the wrong way to think :/ I beg to differ though.

Anyway maybe the media is also on strike :p or did I not read somewhere that Mbeki has asked the media to not report such matters in order to try change the publics' perception on crime in SA??
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X