Stanlib to INN8

zerocool2009

Honorary Master
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
13,109
Reaction score
5,144
Location
Centurion
Has anyone here had their RA / LISP portfolio transferred from STANLIB to INN8?

I logged into the INN8 platform now and, to be honest, I’m quite shocked.

I couldn’t even generate a detailed report of my investments. (or rather, is is pretty useless)

If anyone else has gone through the STANLIB → INN8 migration, I’d really appreciate hearing about your experience so far — especially regarding:

  • Access to historical investment information
  • Detailed portfolio reports
  • Transaction history
  • Statements
  • Performance reporting
  • Whether all holdings and values transferred correctly
My first impression is definitely not a good one.

My oh my… shocking, to say the least. 😳
 
I had a 2 retirement funds moved to INN8 last year and 2 personal investments created this year.
I can only see what has happened since the funds were moved or initiated.
I can see invested funds, pull statements for defined dates, see transaction history etc
The performance reporting is not great. I would appreciate a more visual approach.
I reckon the consumer side of the platform will evolve quite quickly.
 
I can see my funds moved in mid Sept. I know dividends was paid out this week. I cant even see that on a report level!

I am honest, if they dont get back to me in a week, I move it to Sygnia (easy and simple, straight forward)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X