The real reason MTN network is so reliable

Herman, they aint the only ones...I also had to work in the snow.... just to be able to pay my data on MTN...lol
 
Tbh. I was in and out the whole day... and shouting at anyone leaving my door open...lol

Where you been hiding lately?
 
Tbh. I was in and out the whole day... and shouting at anyone leaving my door open...lol

Where you been hiding lately?

Was off season, allot of raoming data queries I had to attend to. All is in order now. So I'll be on daily again. I only noticed how much this place needs me since Some one messed up Davidza's problem almost beyond repair :eek:

Just joking.

Like I said, back for good now
 
Thats an MTN Network support vehicle... I should know I have had them parked in my driveway more than once...lol
 
I see a "Bakkie" and a cell tower ... no relation

Hey all MTN bakies have MTN in their number plate ;) All white and will be Either a Nissan or Toyota Bakkie. And I know that is an MTN bakkie :p

Wana see the call-out card ?....:D
 
Hey all MTN bakies have MTN in their number plate ;) All white and will be Either a Nissan or Toyota Bakkie. And I know that is an MTN bakkie :p

Wana see the call-out card ?....:D

You know it is, but I don't (unless I squint really hard to look at the number plate) :p Could be Vodacom as well, seeing that it seems to be a shared tower :D
 
You know it is, but I don't (unless I squint really hard to look at the number plate) :p Could be Vodacom as well, seeing that it seems to be a shared tower :D

That part I don't get.

Why share with your competition ?

Then again I think that is the reason I work in Accounts and not the business part of it ....LMAO :p
 
That part I don't get.

Why share with your competition ?

Erm, I dunno, I am purely going on what I seen in the picture ... A fenced tower with both Vodacom and MTN signs on, and a white bakkie (allegedly from MTN) :p
 
Erm, I dunno, I am purely going on what I seen in the picture ... A fenced tower with both Vodacom and MTN signs on, and a white bakkie (allegedly from MTN) :p

Yea it's true what you're saying.

I know how we can prove it. I dare Vodacom to post a pick of their Bakkie.... LOL.

Maybe I can zoom the plate... and make it bigger... 1 sec

edit: Nope won't do. To blurred.

Hey man I work for MTN and I say it's a MTN bakkie ! .... LOL.
 
This just proves to us all that MTN's dedication can't be stopped by the weather....

Team drove into the Underberg Mountains
I just hope nobody was hurt when they dove into the mountain....:D
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X