Vox vs CW price cuts

Who would you reccommend between Vox and Crystal Web on a 150gb account?

Mostly gaming, odd torrent downloads, browsing and streaming now and then.
 
Was with CW for a while. 10Mbps uncapped with the first 100GB unshaped iirc. The unshaped bit seemed to disappear at some point though. Would have probably still been with them had Vox not grabbed my attention by the balls with their 100GB fatpipe for R164pm special. I took two. So now it's 300GB for R328pm. With roll-over (important to me) and the 12-6 uncapped (not so important to me)... no other ISP comes close atm. Yes, it was a special etc. but until Vox messes with the price, I'm sorted.

Personally would recommend both Vox and CW - just depends who's got the sweeter deal on at that point in time.
 
Cvanwie, are there any info i need to send through to apply for your capped packages? do you debit month to month, or can one EFT?

EFT is not allowed at Vox. The option they gave me, was to still submit my bank details and debit order authorisation "in case I forgot to pay" so they could debit anyway. This for a pre-paid service. Norrafok.
 
EFT is not allowed at Vox. The option they gave me, was to still submit my bank details and debit order authorisation "in case I forgot to pay" so they could debit anyway. This for a pre-paid service. Norrafok.

There's extra admin and fees with EFT payments so it's understandable.
 
I would go with Vox. Tried CW, not for me either. Wasn't a fan of having to debug their network issues halfway through a netflix episode.
 
How long ago was this?
About a year ago. Yeah things may have changed, hopefully their attitude has, but it would need to be a free account before I would ever consider trying them again.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X